NEXT MEETING DATE
MEETINGS ARE NOW AVAILABLE TO ATTEND VIA SKYPE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN INVITE, PLEASE EMAIL CARA.
NEXT MEETING DATES:
GRIEF / LOSS SUPPORT - Wednesday, July 14th at 7pm in the Community Room at the Whiting Library in Chester, Vermont.
Facilitator: Cara Tyrrell - Email Me 117 Main St ~ Chester, VT 05143
PALS (Pregnancy or Parenting After Loss) : To make these meetings more accessible please contact Gretchen if you have a PALS related issue and she will organize a meeting in your area.
Facilitator: Gretchen Lunderville - Email Her
The Board of Directors next meeting is set for Wednesday, July 7th. If you have an agenda item please email cara.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Top Ten Reasons to Come to Bowling for Babies!
9) It's raining.
8) An after church / brunch / morning-in-front-of-cartoons activity is good for the moral.
7) The raffle items are AMAZING!
6) Goodman's woodfired pizza is the absolute best!
5) The ice-cream-which-must-not-be-named sounds scaringly similar to a cat and mouse duo.
4) Quality family time is hard to find.
3) $25 for a family activity and meal is unheard of!
2) It's a drop-in format and all money raised goes to a great cause!
And, the number 1 reason to attend Bowling for Babies is: __________________.
You fill in the blank, for even if you haven't had a loss (and, believe us we pray you haven't lived it) the memories you make during this celebration of family will stay with you long after the last ball has rolled!
See you tommorrow!